You can easily use a Canon Printer after downloading and installing drivers with the help of the procedure we provided on this blog. After downloading the Canon Printer Driver, you can easily meet all your printing requirements. Therefore, download and install drivers on your Windows and Mac device via ij.start.cannon, you must follow the method provided here.
Install Canon Printer Drivers
After downloading the driver, it is necessary to install it on your system to start using the printer. Therefore, in this blog section, we have provided the steps for installing drivers on Windows or Mac devices. So, follow the process given below: -
- First of all, you need to ensure that your printer and computer are connected to the same internet network.
- Now, open the “Downloads Folder” on your computer.
- Locate the Canon printer drivers file and double-click on it.
- Then, the “User Account Control” window appears on the screen. Here, click on the “Yes” button.
- It redirects you to the Drivers Installation Wizard and then, the Canon Printer Setup window will open.
- It will give you the option to set your preferred language. Therefore, select the language of your choice and click on the “Next” button.
- In the next window, you need to confirm the “Connection Method.” You have to choose between the “Wireless LAN Connection” and the “USB Connection” method. Note: Mac users have to enter their Administrator’s Login Credentials to install the Canon Printer Drivers on their MAC device. After entering the credentials, click on the Install Software button.
- Now, you need to ensure that your printer is on and its Power Lamp is lit and stable.
- Furthermore, click the “OK” button.
- The server will search for the available Canon printers to connect to the network. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon Printer Drivers installation.
- However, if you are already connected with the printer network, you should select your printer from the “Printers on the network list” window.
- Hit the “Next” button and enter the serial number of your printer.
- Click the Next button.
- It will begin installing the printer.
- Now, you have to go through the “License Agreement” document and click “Yes.”
- The Firewall Settings window will open on the screen where you should select the “Deactivate the Block” option and click “Next.”
- Thereafter, it will begin installing the Canon Printer Drivers on your system.
- The Print Test window will appear. Click on the “Execute” button and follow on-screen instructions. Ensure that your printer is loaded with papers and click “Next.”
- Now you have successfully installed the drivers in your printer and completed the Canon Printer Setup.